Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Faith!


 You love your blankie!


 Love sticking your tongue out at us
To my amazing baby girl! I can't believe 1 year has passed since the day you were born. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I fell madly in love! There is just so many things we love about you. From your wild hair that is always in your eyes because you never let me put it up down to your tiny feet with your sweet grape toes. Your eyes draw a person in with their brightness and wonder. I love when you point at what your want and uhh for it. I love when you cuddle up into me while we nurse and when you touch my face. You are already so aware of people's feelings, trying to make Colten smile when he's upset. You have your daddy so tightly wrapped around your finger, it's amazing to see him melt around you! I love how excited you get whenever Daddy comes in the room or when we go wake him up in the morning. We love your sweet little cuddles and gentle kisses! You have made our lives so much better and we are so thankful for you!! I love you with everything I have! Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!!

No comments: