Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Colten and Uncle D
Driving

My Nephew...Hudson!
Grandma and her boys
Grandpa and Grandma
Artie, Hudson, & Colten
Mommy and Colten
Colten and Hudson
Mommy was so excited about snow!
He could barely move!
Standing up in the tub now!
Playing with Hudson's toys
Helping frost sugar cookies
Hudson and his Colty

I am loving being at home! Colten and I have been having a ton of fun at home. Colten loves his cousin and gets very excited and starts giggling and wiggling all around when he is sees Hudson. It has been a lot of fun so far! Colten is just growing so much during this trip. My parents and I were sitting in the kitchen and Hudson was saying bye bye bye. Next thing we know Colten is waving and saying BYE! We couldn't believe it. I called Hunter right away and he had to confirm with my dad! We are also having an amazing snowstorm here! About 5-6in so far and still snowing. We took the boys out and played in it and Colten looked like he was having a good time. If only his Daddy was here to play with. Only 2 days till Hunter gets here. Being home is so wonderful, it just makes the urge to move home so much more. It will be a very sad day when we have to go home!

No comments: