Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope ever mother has an amazing day... I especially want to wish my mom and mother-in-law a Happy Mother's Day!

Mom- you are truely an amazing person. You are always there for me when I need you. Whenever I am upset, you always manage to make it better. Whenever I am sick, I always want you there to take care of me. You are so talented! The things you do for us! I cherish everything you make for us! We all love you! You are what makes our family the way it is!! You are one of the best Grandma's ever! Colten gets so excited to see you and he just loves you so much! I can't wait to live close to you, so Colten can grow up with you! You are my best friend and I love you!

Debbie- You are a fantastic mother-in-law!! Very supportive and loving! I am lucky to have you in my life! Thank you for raising Hunter! I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father for Colten!! We wish we lived closer to you, so Colten could grow up with you as well! Colten loves you! Thank you for everything thing you do! Love you!

No comments: