Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Seattle Trip & Easter

Colten and Mommy on his 1st Birthday
Lilah asleep on my chest

The kids

Lilah
Easter Morning
Hudson was helping me pick out wedding pics

Buddies!

SO stinkin cute! Cleaned out Grandma's drawer and climbed in

Me and my Lilah

One of my favorite pictures! Colten was helping Grandpa make coffee

We had so much fun in Seattle!! Colten slept the whole way there and was able to get on Seattle time right away (always nice!) I got to meet Little Miss Lilah for the first time and I do have to see she is the cutest little girl ever!! She is just so sweet and tiny, but with some chunky cheeks! And Hudson is just the best with her!! We went to the store and he kept yelling, "Have you seen my sister" and telling Brooke that, "I just want to tiss her" So Sweet!!! In fact Lilah doesn't really cry, except for when Hudson tries to love her a little too much, and then she gets a little bit upset. Colten had fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa and exploring their house. My parents still have a lot of Hudson's toys and our old toys and Colten really enjoyed those! We celebrated Easter while we were there... The Miller's won the Easter egg Hunt! He learned a bunch of different things while we were there... The day before his 1st birthday, he just took off walking! Going around corners and just taking off! He had been doing like 5 or so steps, but mostly crawling, but that day he just decided to take off. He also learned some words... Artie (my parents dog), Mamaw (Grandma), and gandpa (Grandpa). We are missing home and can't wait to be back up there!!

No comments: